verdict: hurricane of a day with overdose of hyperactivity and triple dose of laughter by the hyper slackers.
destination: JB
wanted list: a pair of ol' skool Adidas sneakers worth 89RM. if only the money wld come in handy @ times like this...hahaha...neways, Queensway here I come a-scoutin for it.
aftermath: today felt extremely worn out possibly becos of too much walkin yest. a tired but happy trip. tt wasnt so bad is it? But, me tummy-tum-tum had to act up agn. piled with bodyaches. and regurgitating ur insides wasnt such a pleasant experience. tt's y I cld neva pass off as a bulimic. tremendous pain. and imagine havin gone thru the regurtitation in a continuous manner! sounds too heavy a burden? go figure. hence, was reminded of my dearest durin her chemo days. so I imagined going thru wat she went thru juz now. and I dont think anyone wld have been able to take it. But she was so strong. such tremendous will-power. her amazing grace.
which reminds me, I have to get my strength back again. no matter how hard it is. hopefully, the bleak clouds of emo days will disappear. in time.
- "first u look so strong.then u fade away...thirsty for ur smile...u r a vapour trail in a deep blue sky..."
No comments:
Post a Comment